Why are these the most popular?

Below you will find several videos that have been voted the most viewed. Why?

Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome to blogging


Welcome WJ family. We have a place to blog. A place to voice opinions, thoughts. and concerns. I chose this site for our blogger page because it is easy to post to. You can easily post something of interest. You login to the system through your gmail account. Look forward to sharing.

3 comments:

Mr. Howard said...

Thank you for creating this for me. I think this could be a useful avenue for us as an academy to communicate with each other. It is my belief that most of us are experiencing very similar issues. This could be an excellent way for us to collaborate on possible solutions. Based on what is discussed in our meeting Thursday I would like to send an invitation to one or more of our administration team to the Blogg.

Mrs. Bacchus said...

I was happy to see a site for blogging. Thanks!

ddavisd said...

Good morning Mrs Burton, my son Dusan Davis has your class for 4th period and for personal reasons he cannot attend school today, however his project is completed and ready to be posted.Is there any way you can email him the information to duasandavis@yahoo.com so he can post this project. If you have any questions regarding this matter feel free to contact me thanks in advance. Toshiba Davis